Hot buffet priced from £15.00 per Head.
- Fantastic fish pie with buttered vegetables
- Pulled Pork with slaw and floured bap
- Char grilled vegetable lasagna with crusty bread and salad
- Locally produced sausage in a caramelised onion gravy with mash
- Lamb or Chicken or Vegetable Tagine with apricots finished with toasted almonds and coriander. Couscous and flat bread
- Thai Chicken curry with coconut milk, fresh garlic ginger and lemongrass, with fragrant thai rice
- Chicken & broccoli bake. Sautéed potatoes
- Moussaka and greek salad
- Beef Lasagne, salad and garlic bread
- Beef Bourguignon, dauphinoise potatoes
- Pork in Cider with creamed mash and vegetables
- Red cooked lamb with Chinese 5 spice and sesame noodles
- Steak in Ale pie with creamed mash
- Chicken and chorizo lasagne with garlic bread and salad
- Why not add desserts to your menu too?
This is what we do
T: 07790 394123
We could do with some help!!!. Freelance chef, and waitresses required, for events mostly on weekends. ( Not every weekend.) Experience with waiting on would be great but enthusiasm, and reliability more important as training can be given. Please get in touch if you would like to join us.
Looking for help. Freelance chef, and waitresses required, for events mostly on weekends. ( Not every weekend.) Experience with waiting on would be great but enthusiasm, and reliability more important as training can be given. Please get in touch if you would like to join us.
Preparations are well underway for our Mothers Day lunch. Roast Beef Yorkshire Pudding. Roast Pork, apple sauce & stuffing, roasties, new potatoes, buttered veg. Sticky toffee pudding, chocolate mousse cups, fresh fruit pavlova, winter berry crumble.... and the list goes on! All got to be served for 1.00 Ashbourne Self Catering Standlow Farm, Derbyshire 🥂👍🏼
And for our second event of the evening, 40 people celebrating a birthday all cooked and Served from domestic kitchen, at the venue. Stargazey fish pie, Beef Bourgignon Chicken tagine Crispy herbed roasties Coriander buttered flatbreads Mixed fresh vegetables Citrus cous cous For dessert Baileys cheesecake Tart au citron Mohito marinated fresh fruit salad Banoffie pie. Was enjoyed emmensely by all guests.
Glad the snow had gone and the water was on, had a few worries this weekend. 👍🏼#team2 ✅